General terms and conditions1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
• The General Hotel Contractual Terms and Conditions (hereinafter GTC) summarize the contractual content on the basis of which Napsugár Hotel (5904 Orosháza, Hűvös utca 2-4.), Hereinafter the Service Provider, generally makes an accommodation contract with its Guests.
• Individual conditions do not form part of these GTC, but do not preclude the conclusion of separate, special agreements with travel agents and organizers, sometimes with different conditions appropriate to the given business.
• The services provided by the Service Provider are used by the Guest. If the Guest submits the order for the services directly to the Service Provider, the Guest will be the Contracting Party. The Service Provider and the Guest together, if the conditions are met, become contractual parties (hereinafter: Parties).
• If the order for the services is submitted to the Service Provider by a third party (hereinafter referred to as the Intermediary) on behalf of the Guest, the conditions of cooperation are regulated by the agreement between the Service Provider and the Intermediary. In this case, the Service Provider is not obliged to examine whether the third party legally represents the Guest.
3. METHOD AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SERVICE
• For the oral or writing quote request of the Guest, the Service Provider sends a written offer. If no reply is received within 24 hours, the Service Provider's commitment to the offer will be terminated.
• The Contract is concluded only with the written confirmation to the Guest's booking submitted by the Service Provider, and thus qualifies as a Contract concluded in writing.
• An oral reservation, agreement, amendment or its verbal confirmation by the Service Provider is not of contract value.
• The contract for the use of the accommodation service is for a specified period of time.
• The prior consent of the Service Provider is required for the extension of the stay (accommodation service) initiated by the Guest. In this case, the Service Provider may stipulate the reimbursement of the fee for the service already performed.
• The condition for using the accommodation service is that the guests prove their identity in accordance with the legal regulations, before occupying the room. No one can stay at the hotel without notice.
• If guests do not have a written confirmation, it is possible to use the services after payment.
4. START AND END OF ACCOMMODATION / CHECK-IN; CHECK-OUT /
• The Guest has the right to occupy the rented premises from 14.00 on the agreed day.
• In the event that the Guest does not show up by 18.00 on the agreed day, the Service Provider has the right to withdraw from the contract unless a later arrival date has been set.
• If the Guest has paid in advance, the room (s) will be booked until 12.00 the next day at the latest.
• The Guest must leave the room untill 10:00 on the day of departure.
• Depending on the occupancy of the hotel, it provides the possibility of early arrival and late departure for a fee.
5. EXTENSION OF ACCOMMODATION
• The prior consent of the Service Provider is required for the extension of the stay by the Guest.
• If the Guest does not vacate his room by 10:30 on the day of departure and the Service Provider has not agreed in advance to extend the stay, the Service Provider is entitled to invoice the room price for another day and at the same time the Service Provider's service obligation cease.
• The hotel tariff prices are posted at the hotel hall, other services can be found at a location of the service.
• The Service Provider can change the prices without prior notice (due to discounts for example). The current prices of the Service Provider can be found on the website of the hotel (www.napsugarhoteloroshaza.hu).
• The guest can get the information about the prices of the services bevore the use of the service at the hotel reception.
• When announcing the prices, the Service Provider indicates the statutory value of the tax content of the price (VAT, IFA). The published price always containg the statutory VAT, but not include the tourist tax, which must be paid at the location. The additional charges due to the amended Tax Act (VAT, IFA) adopted by the Service Provider, with prior notice, shall be transferred to the Contracting Party.
7. OFFERS, DISCOUNTS
• Current offers and discounts are announced on the hotel's website. The advertised discounts always apply to individual bookings.
• The advertised discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts.
• The reservation for groups and events are possible with and individual contract between the parties with different conditions.
8. CHILDREN'S DISCOUNTS
• For children - in case of accommodation in a room with parents - we provide the following accommodation and meal discounts:
o 0 - up to 3.99 years 100%
o 4 - up to 13.99 years 50% discount from the room rate per person.
• Need for extra bed must be ordered in advance at the time of booking.
9. TERMS OF CANCELLATION
• Unless otherwise specified in the hotel's offer, the cancellation and modification conditions are as follows:
o in case of cancellation within 72 hours prior to the confirmed arrival date, the amount of the penalty is 50% of one night's accommodation,
o In case of cancellation within 24 hours before the date of confirmed arrival, the penalty is 100% of one night's accommodation.
• If the Contracting Party is a business organization (including companies, social organizations, churches, local governments, municipal institutions, state organizations and their institutions, etc.), the Contracting Party / Customer is still obliged to pay the penalty no matter that who is payinng for the ordered services. (the guest or the orderer).
• If the Contracting Party has provided the use of the accommodation services with an advance payment and does not arrive on the day of arrival (no written cancellation is received), the Service Provider shall enforce the full amount of the advance payment specified in the Contract as a penalty. In this case, the accommodation is reserved for the Contracting Party until 12:00 noon on the day following the day of arrival, after which the Service Provider's service obligation is terminated.
• If the Contracting Party has not provided the use of the accommodation services with an advance payment, credit card guarantee or in any other way included in the Contract, the Service Provider's service obligation shall terminate after 18:00 local time on the day of arrival.
10. METHOD OF PAYMENT, GUARANTEE
• The value of the ordered services can be paid on the spot in cash (in HUF or Euro), with bank cards marked as accepted by the Service Provider, or advance payment.
• In the case of a bank transfer,( if not specified others) the payment must arrive on the hotels bank account latest on the day of arrival.
• Other payment methods : OTP, MKB, K&H Széchenyi Pihenőkártya, Erzsébet voucher, vouchers issued by hotels and contracted partners.
11. REFUSAL TO PERFORM THE CONTRACT, TERMINATION OF THE OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE
• The Service Provider is entitled to terminate the Accommodation Service Agreement with immediate effect, thus refusing to provide the services if:
o the Guest does not use the provided room or facility for the intended purpose;
o the Guest does not check-out from his room untill 10:30 on the day indicated as the day of departure and the Service Provider has not agreed in advance to extend the stay;
o the Guest behaves in a manner that is objectionable, rude, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable with the safety and order of the accommodation or its employees;
o the Guest suffers from an infectious disease;
• If the Agreement between the parties is not fulfillable due to “force majeure” reasons, the Agreement will be terminated.
12. PLACEMENT WARRANTY
• If the Service Provider's hotel is unable to provide the services included in the Contract due to its own fault (eg overcharging, temporary operating problems, etc.), the Service Provider is obliged to arrange the accommodation for the Guest immediately.
• The Service Provider is obliged to provide / offer the services included in the contract, at the price confirmed therein, for the period specified therein - or until the end of the obstruction - in another accommodation of the same category. All additional costs of providing replacement accommodation shall be payed by the Service Provider.
• If the Service Provider fully complies with these obligations, or if the Guest has accepted the alternative accommodation offered to him, the Contracting Party may not claim a subsequent indemnity.
13. GUEST RIGHTS
• By concluding the accommodation service contract, the Guest acquires the right to the normal use of the rented premises and the normal use of the facilities of the accommodation facility provided to the Guests as usual and without special conditions, as well as the usual service during the opening hours.
• The Guest may make a complaint regarding the performance of the services provided by the Service Provider during the stay at the accommodation. The Service Provider undertakes to handle complaints submitted to it (or registered) certified to it in writing during this period. The Service Provider handles any complaints individually. The Guest may write a complaint in writing at the following address and contact details:
5904 Orosháza, Hűvös utca 2-4.
E-mail: info @ napsugarhoteloroshaza.hu
14. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE GUEST
• Payment of the agreed fee: due by the deadline specified in the confirmation or at the end of the accommodation service contract.
• In the case that Guests bring food or beverages into the hotel and consume them in public areas, the Service Provider is entitled to charge a fair fee for these (so-called “plug-in money” for beverages). It is forbidden to take food / drink from the hotel's catering establishments to hotel guests.
• Before the installation of electrical appliances brought into the accommodation by the Guests, which are not part of the usual travel needs, the approval of the Service Provider must be required.
• Hotel guests' cars can be parked free of charge in our uncovered and guarded car park. The Service Provider excludes its liability for any damage caused in the vehicles parked in the parking lot and the objects placed in them (including, but not limited to: burglary of the car and theft of any object in the car; theft of the vehicle; damages caused by natural phenomena). The hotel is not responsible for valuables left in the rooms, please use our safe at the reception.
• Drive in the car park according to the traffic regulations. The permissible speed of motor vehicles is 20 km / h.
• Please through a rubbish into to contaniners placed in the hotel or in the rooms. It is not possible to remove or move furniture from the room or the building.
• The hotel guest may use the tools and equipment on the hotel premises only at his own risk, in accordance with the mandatory instructions in the posted instructions for use / handling.
• Act XLII of 1999 on the protection of non-smokers. According to the law, from 1 January 2012, the hotel is a non-smoking establishment. Accordingly, smoking is prohibited in the hotel's enclosed areas (including guest rooms), public areas and the entire open area of the hotel (including terraces, balconies, car parks, etc.). Signs for the obligation to comply with the said legislation have been placed by the hotel in the areas required by the legislation. Hotel employees have the right to warn guests and any other person in the hotel area to comply with the law or to stop illegal behavior. Guests and any person staying in the hotel are required to comply with the law and to comply with any requests. If the hotel operator is fined by the competent authority for the infringing conduct of any guest or other person on the hotel premises, the operator reserves the right to transfer or pay the amount of the fine to the person who commits the infringing conduct. demand.
• In case of fire, please notify the reception immediately.
• Guests sharing responsibility for the caused damage due to improper use
• Fireworks and other activities required by the hotel guest require the written consent of the hotel and the obtaining of official permits from the hotel guests.
• The Guest shall ensure that a child under the age of 14 under his / her responsibility stays in the Service Provider's hotel only under adult supervision.
• The Guest must report the damage to the hotel immediately and provide the hotel with all the necessary information to clarify the circumstances of the damage or to draw up a police report / police procedure.
• The Guest expressly acknowledges that the hotel operates a closed-circuit camera system in the common areas of the hotel (excluding restrooms, but including the car park and external areas directly belonging to the hotel), the recordings of which will be deleted in accordance with the relevant legal regulations.
15. IMPORTATION OF ANIMALS
Animals (dogs, cats) are not allowed in the hotel. Guide dogs can be brought to the hotel free of charge by our guests.
16. RIGHTS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
If the Guest fails to fulfill the obligation to pay the fee for the services subject to penalty or ordered but not used in the Contract, the Service Provider shall be entitled to a lien on the personal property that he took with him to the hotel to secure his claims.
17. OBLIGATION OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
• Fulfillment of accommodation and other services ordered on the basis of the contract in accordance with the valid regulations and service standards.
• Investigate the Guest's written complaint and take the necessary steps to deal with the problem, recording them in writing.
18. GUEST DISEASE
If during the period of using the accommodation service the Guest becomes ill and is unable to act in his / her own interest, the Service Provider offers medical assistance.
19. SECURITY OF DATA MANAGEMENT
• To subscribe to the newsletter on our website, you must provide your name and e-mail address. By subscribing to the Newsletter, the User agrees to the management of his / her data. The Service Provider handles the data until the data subject requests its deletion.
• The option to unsubscribe is provided by a direct link in each newsletter and is also available on the website.
• The User is responsible for the authenticity of the personal data provided.
• The Service Provider protects the data in particular against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, as well as accidental destruction and damage.
• The Service Provider together with the server operators ensures the security of the data.
• The personal data provided by the User can only be accessed by the employees of the data controller. Personal data will not be transferred by the data controller to third parties other than those indicated.
• The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to third parties, only with the prior and express consent of the data subject.
• The User acknowledges that the Service Provider is obliged to release personal data to the requesting authority on the basis of legal authorization, if its legal conditions exist. The User may not object to the provision of data based on law, official or court decision.
20. SERVICE PROVIDER'S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES
• The Service Provider shall be liable for any damage suffered as a result of the loss, damage or destruction of the things of the Guest, in the case that the Guest is placed in the place designated by the Service Provider or in his room. He handed it over to an employee of the Service Provider who he could consider entitled to take over his things.
• The Service Provider's liability does not extend to damages that have occurred due to an unavoidable cause outside the Service Provider's employees and Guests, or have been caused by the Guest himself.
• The Service Provider is only liable for valuables, securities and cash if it has expressly accepted the thing for safekeeping, or has expressly refused to accept it for safekeeping, or the damage has occurred for a reason for which it is liable according to the general rules. In this case, the burden of proof lies with the Guest.
• Furthermore, the Service Provider is not liable for damages resulting from improper use.
In fulfilling its obligation under the Contract, the Service Provider is obliged to act in accordance with the rules of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and the Disclosure of Data of Public Interest.
22. VIS MAJOR
A cause or circumstance (for example, war, fire, flood, weather, power outage, strike) beyond the control of a party (force majeure) shall relieve either party of its obligations under the Contract until such time or circumstance there.
23. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE AND LAW APPLICABLE TO THE LEGAL RELATIONS OF THE PARTIES, PROCEDURAL COURT
• The place of performance is the place where the accommodation hotel is located.
• In connection with all disputes arising from the accommodation contract, a court with jurisdiction over the Service Provider shall be appointed in substance and locally.
• The legal relationship between the Service Provider and the Guest is governed by the provisions of Hungarian law.
24. DATA OF VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
• The Service Provider does not record the user's IP address or other personal data when visiting the website operated by it. An exception to this is logging the website’s web server, which anonymously records an IP address. When you request an offer from our hotel, you share personal information, to which you must always give your prior consent before sending. Searching on the website is free and anonymous. The Service Provider uses the anonymous internet visit only for statistical purposes, to optimize its appearance on the internet, to increase the security of the system, marketing puproses , the recorded data do not contain any personal data.
• The Service Provider treats all data and facts concerning the Users confidentially, and uses them exclusively for the preparation of its own research and statistics.
• The Service Provider does not take responsibility for its previous pages that have already been deleted, but have been archived with the help of Internet search engines. These should be removed by the search engine operator.
25. OUR NEWSLETTER
The Service Provider delivers online Newsletters and electronic direct marketing messages (hereinafter: Newsletter) containing news, information and offers to persons subscribing to the newsletters of the website operated by it several times a month.
26. PRIVACY STATEMENT
In the course of its activities, the Service Provider considers the protection of personal data to be of paramount importance. In all cases, he shall handle the personal data provided to him in compliance with the legislation in force, ensure its security, take the technical and organizational measures and establish the procedural rules necessary to comply with the relevant legislation. In the course of the Service Provider's activities, the Service Provider uses the data of the users exclusively for the purposes of concluding contracts, invoicing and for its own advertising purposes in accordance with the Data Protection Act. By entering into an accommodation service agreement, you agree that you have read and understood the above terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. The GTC may be amended later.
These regulations come into force on August 1, 2019.
Orosháza, August 1, 2019
Valid until revoked.